Discuss Australia and UK Trade Talks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Whats the different in concrete from here to aus, lve never had a problem been doing it for years probably 25 years, and l use thermal aswell.

Uk companies are just ultra-paranoid. So many EU certifications to consider.
Hopefully brexit (if it ever happens) will mean our companies can "grow a pair" again and make sensible decisions based purely on UK needs - like they do in Aus and the US.

W

White Room

Any prawn is a good prawn in my eyes , love them :)

I did a cave dive in Gozo in April called 'shrimp cave' awesome dive , 38m down to the entrance , go in and up into a funnel chamber and there's a ledge all the way around, shine your torch and hundreds upon hundreds of the buggers came marching out , made me proper hungry :yum:

Probably looking at you thinking lunch has arrived
Old-Shrimp-with-a-Walking-Stick--25292.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Australia and UK Trade Talks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB