Discuss Awkward. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

Working for friends and family suck, they all expect something for nothing. My mum's after a first floor balcony tiling, the prep, heights and weights are a major issue with this balcony, after much deliberation I contacted Ray Porcelthin and he kindly went out of his way to send me some samples, these tiles are perfect and sort all the issues, so I've priced the whole job up at my trade prices, not added a bean on as its for my mum, there's probably a weeks work in this balcony which i was going to do at a greatly reduced labour rate anyhow but apparently now "I can do the job as a present for her golden wedding anniversary" so if your reading this.. NO mum, block me on fbook if you like but NO!!
hahahaha

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
My mum and dad are a bit old school....buy them a pint of milk on the way home and there trying to shove 2 quid in my pocket for it..
Sorted there bathroom and kitchen out and i wouldn't take a penny for it in the end they bought my kids something instead...
I wouldn't charge family for work..mum dad , brother and sister....but that's where I draw the line..

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Awkward. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB