UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss b&q how to tile dvd ( or maybe how not to tile) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Was at a customers house today tiling her kitchen backsplash and noticed she had a b&q how to tile dvd and she asked me if was any good to me and told me to take it, I thought I'd have a quick watch and I've got to say i must be doing everything wrong. It advises you to seal painted wall with pva before tiling and also mentioned boarding over a brick wall with MDF and then tiling.

Has any body else watched one of these dvds with all the tips from the experts (says that on back of dvd case) wtf?

also bigs up there all in one addy and grout the stuff looks more at home on a cake....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to b&q how to tile dvd ( or maybe how not to tile) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile B&Q Urban Cement Cream by Johnson Tiles
Looking for a few of the Urban Cement matt cream tiles made by Johnson for B&Q discontinued...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm really hoping someone can help as we are doing 4 bathrooms in our home and everyone...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Grimsby

Thread Information

Title
b&q how to tile dvd ( or maybe how not to tile)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.