Discuss Back butter buddy (again) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Guys,
I'm back. It's been a while but we re-visited the "retooling" of the BBB and are talking with a major supplier THERE in the UK that may bring the "new and improved" International version in soon. I will post other information as it becomes available. My hopes is that other "tillers" there will try it and post their opinions here on this forum. By having a master distributor there the shipping cost will go way down making the tool very affordable. Thanks in advance for your feedback - Phil http://www.primo-tools.com/products/back-butter-buddy.html

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Back butter buddy (again) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Has this subject made it onto this forum yet? Primo Tools To be fair, I invented this tool here...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
D
What do you think of this invention .... seen as we back butter an awful lot of large format...
2 3
Replies
Views
Has anyone heard of this tool here? The Back Butter Buddy? Search you tube for information
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Hi guys Im tiling a couple of big jobs soon , a 95 and a 200 meter . Im in Australia bit the...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB