Discuss The back butter buddy. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys,
my name is Phil and yes, the inventor of the back butter buddy. I have no problem
with you having fun with this. I have been setting tile for over 40 years and
know that this simple little tool will help and is very safe and easy to use.
I have posted on other forums there in the UK and have gotten many positive replies. We have multiple companies that have desired to bring it there to the UK.
I know the mindset of tile guys, many don't like to change what they are already doing. That's fine and I'm not offended with any poking fun at it.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Hi guys,
my name is Phil and yes, the inventor of the back butter buddy. I have no problem
with you having fun with this. I have been setting tile for over 40 years and
know that this simple little tool will help and is very safe and easy to use.
I have posted on other forums there in the UK and have gotten many positive replies. We have multiple companies that have desired to bring it there to the UK.
I know the mindset of tile guys, many don't like to change what they are already doing. That's fine and I'm not offended with any poking fun at it.

Hi and welcome Phil.

Fancy sending over a freebie or two for us to try out? ;)

I saw that. Let me know what bucket the BBB sat onto. There were some issues with your buckets being 270mm - 295mm and the BBB ( in the present form ) is
300mm Remember, the BBB DOES NOT have to sit on a bucket, and it should NOT
SNAP onto it. The idea of using it with a bucket was so water and a sponge is readily available as well as a comfortable height off the floor.

I

Ian

I can't find a bucket that it fits onto so,I've just got it sat on top of an upside down schluter bucket currently.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375101213.786937.jpg

I

Ian

We would love to stock them and have been speaking to Phil, having it fit a common place UK bucket is very important

Thing is David I don't think the bucket part really matters as I had it loaded up all day long, I wouldn't want to keep lifting it and the tiles off the bucket to get to the contents. In all honesty it is better suited to being sat on a hop up.

Reply to The back butter buddy. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB