Discuss Back !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Sorry lads been away tiling the pool in wiltshire , i have finished the pool and now am on the spa bath, which i would have tiled bits of as i was doing the pool But the peeps wanted me to concentrate on the pool ! which i did ,and now against my advice the pool is filling one day after grouting the floor :mad2: ,they would not listen to me ,still it's looking much better with the new tiles on !, i have been sleeping on the sofa in the TV room with the 60inch as company, and eating down at witherspoon's in melksham , i had the run of the place !, this must be one of the best site's i have ever worked-on , also the owner has a string of hotels & holiday camps with plenty of swimming pools in need of work :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: fingers crossed :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Back !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
My 1st Job Chlorine on tiles?
Hi all, My very post so please accept ignorance in all things tile related. We have recently...
Replies
Views
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
Hi All. I've been a self employed tiler now for about3 years and all is going well,love the work...
Replies
Views
Hi Could do with some advice off you guys n girls on pricing a pool. I've tiled a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB