Discuss BAL Grip Plus in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Im surprised bal are still going. Their products are so over priced compared to weber/mapei. I know they are better but prices have to be sensible or people wont buy.

There not better!! It's down to us as fixers to get the prep correct? Bal just have tons of reps that read out of a book!thats what the extra charge is for.!! Ive used all of them and I'm happy using Tilemaster adhesive now there the best..... Lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to BAL Grip Plus in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB