UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss BAL Mention TilersForums.co.uk in another press release about our Grout poll in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
BAL said:
BAL’s position as the first choice of professional tilers has been underlined by the latest online poll conducted by tilersforums.com. The independent survey showed that BAL grout tops the list with more fixers than all other brands combined (http://www.tilersforums.com/tile-adhesive-grout-prep-forum/6430-brand-grout-do-you-prefer-use.html, 5 February, 2008).

When asked “What brand of grout do you use and trust the most?” BAL was named by 60 of the 112 respondents — 53.6 per cent of tilers surveyed. Although 11 other brands were named, their combined total amounted to just 51 votes. No other brand received more than 14 votes. The survey follows a previous poll by tilersforums.com in which BAL adhesive was voted “Most trusted” by more than 50 per cent of tilers.

David Wilson, Head of Technical Services at BAL, said: “We are delighted that the independent forum used by professional tilers has again confirmed what we so often hear informally. We will repay this trust by continuing to deliver the quality products that tiling professionals demand.”​

BAL mention us again in a press release. This time the 'which grout' poll has caught their eye due to the huge number of BAL 'supporters' on the forum.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The guy who sticks the press releases out, or certainly at least tells me about them has done a course at BAL. I told him to get on here if he has any projects planned as a result of his new skills. Though he did say that Dave Rowley (head of training at BAL) had to refrain from laughing at his first attempt. Though I did say most first attempts are laughable.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to BAL Mention TilersForums.co.uk in another press release about our Grout poll in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We stopped the tilersforums.com Job Of The Month Competition a while back because it was quite a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd make a Poll to see how much business tilersforums.com has got you in over the years...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2011? Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be...
Replies
Views
Dear tilersforums.com, Over the past couple of months events have occurred that have involved...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.