UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How much business has tilersforums.co.uk got you over the years? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I have nt had any work from the furom but I never joined to get some, I have gained a lot of knowlodge which is invaluable, but also the things like jotm and checking other tilers work out give is very interesting to me because I have been tiling for near 20 years and it's great to keep on learning off other tilers and finding out about new tools and tiles that are out there to make the job easier

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
I got one job that was advertised on here and that is the sum I put in the poll...however, my technical knowledge has increased massively since being a member on here - and that information / professionalism has helped me get loads of other jobs, so no doubt the earnings from this site is way more than I have put. Thanks TF!

B

bugs183

I've had no jobs from the Forum, and none from my website. But like other guys say i'm not here for work as i have a really good client base, so i'm usually booked up.
What i am here for is the brilliant advise (i've been tiling over 20 years and there's always something to learn),the shared moans and groans about being a self employed tiler even though we all know we are millionaires and can have as much time off as possible, and dare i say it the entertaining threads!!!!!
I love the one's that ask a question and totally refuse to listen to good advise, despite everyone agreeing!!

I

Ian

I don't mind people knowing how much this forum has benefited me, in fact I'd like people to know that the more you put in, the more you get back. I'm not quite into 5 figures yet from forum/forum related work, but it's getting close, probably 9k, not bad in 18 months.

Ooooo - another few months and you'd have been able to click the bottom one there. :lol:

I can tick the bottom box now :hurray::thumbsup:

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Currently in the middle of a job that I got though here,the first one,plus I have also passed on a job to one of the other members.
The couple Im working for done their research on here,so knew what would be involved.
As others have said,the amount of info shared is fantastic.Well done TF.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How much business has tilersforums.co.uk got you over the years? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tiling-rates-per-square-meter-per-day-how-much-do-tilers-cha...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.