Guest viewing is limited
  • Thread starter Yorkshire Tiling Services
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 3K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Barbequeue fun in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Had a barbie last night to celebrate the near completion of our back garden. Had loads of friends round, bought in plenty of beers & food,was looking forward to a great evening.
A good mate of mine arrived, big strapping lad. at this point I had only drunk two cans, but had not eaten much that day. He grabbed me from behind & gave me a massive bear hug,squeezing very very hard. I tensed up holding my breath as I thought he was going to break my ribs... I am only a little lad !!
Felt feint so shouted for him to stop,so he dropped me as I passed out temporarily, and fell nose first onto a Yorkshire Stone Flag. Blood everywhere,thought I had broken my nose. Ended up in an ambulance and a three and a half hour wait in casualty.
All fine now,nose is sore. Even managed a few beers when I got home to numb the pain.
Photo of flagstone is from where I fell.. ouch. Everyone thought I was dead as I did not come round for 2 mins & blood was coming out of my nose & mouth !!!

Very lucky,could have been a lot worse !!

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

is he a big lad cos when he gets to a barbie he nobbles the guests which leaves more food for him:lol:

Funny, bless him. Although he is 17 stone and covered in tattoos, big ugly bloke, he came to casualty with me. I passed him a tissue when he started blubbing !:lol:
Good mate,but does not know his own strength !

Last edited by a moderator:
F

faithhealer

looks a bit Boris becker to me
becker_boris4.jpg

R

Rob Z

Hi Nick, glad you're going to be OK. :thumbsup: It's a good thing you didn't hit your head on the corner of that wall as you fell.

A buddy of mine was just out in the woods cutting firewood. A branch fell from a tree and knocked him out for some time. He finally came to and paniced because there was blood all over him. He finally got to the hospital and found out he had a concussion and got almost 40 stitches :yikes: If he had been 3-4 inches in the other direction the branch would have landed on top of his head and killed him.

Reply to Barbequeue fun in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
D
some of you may remember a couple of years ago when my youngest lad Gabriel broke 4 metatarsals...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
Think i got a bit of a bargain today, so thought i'd share. Got a customer that wants UFH under...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
what a joke, lost a bathroom re-fit that me and my plumber quoted, to a plumber that said he...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Barbequeue fun
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks