Discuss Bathroom Floor And Shower, 3sqm Room, Ceramic - North London (n19) in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Meurig

We have a small bathroom (1.4m x 1.9m) that needs the floor tiled, and also tiles in the shower enclosure.

We have bought the floor tiles (ceramic) and will be picking up some white metro tiles for the shower. Flexible adhesive will be needed as it's a floating floor. We have not bought any adhesive or grout. Floor is chipboard and walls are magnesium oxide boards (like plasterboard but harder).

It's not a big job, but I need it done in the next week if at all possible.

Any more questions please let me know! I can supply pictures.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah that's what I mean. I would try (and it's only try) to have 2 or 3 jobs for customers who don't mind waiting for a slow spell provisionally booked in for those odd weeks you get called off.

Perhaps more applicable to the types of tiler that would be responding to this type of thread request for a tiler, moreso than commercial tilers.

But I still super stand by what I say. If I have 3 plasterers come see my job, and 2 are 6 weeks and 1 can start tomorrow, I'm waiting 6 weeks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Floor And Shower, 3sqm Room, Ceramic - North London (n19) in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello. First time tiler looking for some advice. Doing a bathroom reno and had a professional...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB