Discuss Bathroom floor backer board in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Was thinking of 12 mill ply, as i have some left over, then i thought 6 mill backer board may be better, less height nr the toilet and door

also easy to cut the awkward shapes out

is it best to lay long ways? and how best to go around toilet

does b board screw to the floorboards, and what adhesive is best i have some flexi left over malpi

216dzc.jpg

e5p98j.jpg

2poulio.jpg

cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom floor backer board in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB