Discuss bathroom floor porcelain tiles brick bond!! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

thealmansa

i thought that as well m8 but ma m8 had his done and they were polished and they never got sealed and there some grout stains on them and am 89%percent sure they r the same tiles!!i was half way through ma course when he had his kitchen done so i went down for a nosey b4 it was done and i marked the tile and it came off but after it was done there where still grout on some tiles

D

DHTiling

is this what you mean dave BATHBATH
TILE TILE TILE
TILE TILE TILE
hope you know what i mean
----

that never worked out as planed another doh​

.......................................................BATH BATH BATH BATH BATH BATH
like that brick bond.....lol....dave................. TILE TILE TILE TILE
........................................................................TILE TILE TILE TILE

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom floor porcelain tiles brick bond!! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Good morning I’m tiling a bathroom in 600x400 porcelains both floor and wall, ideally it want to...
Replies
Views
Good morning I’m tiling a bathroom in 600x400 porcelains both floor and wall, ideally it wants...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB