Discuss Bathroom floor tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
By brand new ensuite i take that to be a complete new addition to a bedroom.
If so simplest way is as someone has already suggested. Tile first. Then before grouting mark the exit of the toilet waste and use a 4" core and go through tiles and wall together. Deal with the connection to your stack on the outside. Makes for a much neater job inside and less cutting on for your tiler.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom floor tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just about to get going on bathroom reno and would very much appreciate if you could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new to tiling and looking for some advice. I'm practical and usually pretty good...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had a bathroom and en-suite reconfigured as well as all new floor and wall tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB