Discuss Bathroom Floor under tiles? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

martin.cat

I am looking to get our bathroom floor tiled and at the moment we have a non slip type flooring not vinyl higher grade on top of some wonky floorboards.

What do i need to do before tiling?

Can i replace floor boards with Marine Ply or should i over board the floorboards? What thickness boards should i use?

I may end up with under tile heating and also dont want to raise the floor level. Whats the best way to tackle this one.

Forgot to add the bathroom is currently a wet room following a disabled conversion and theres some green aqua tray under the flooring so i guess floor boards are mising here

We want to put a bath back in

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Floor under tiles? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
OK hear me out. Kitchen floor. Pro tiler. 15mm clearance from top of dishwasher to underside of...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB