Discuss Bathroom floor, Wolverhampton, quick and easy job in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jrm

Looking for someone to tile my bathroom floor, I was planning to do it myself as i've tiled the walls and fitted the rest of the bathroom suite myself. Work commitments mean I only have a few hours free at the weekends and I need to get the floor in sooner rather than later.

Area is small - 3.5 m2 and the tiles are 33x33 ceramic, should be a quick an easy job for one of the pro's.

Cheers fellas :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom floor, Wolverhampton, quick and easy job in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
I can't be the only to start a job and get stung with the amount of work in it. Typical...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
H
Got a call from a lady who had hired someone to refurb her bathroom. Guy had been there every...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB