Discuss Bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

RichieRich

Hey, I was just wanting to run this by you guys and get your opinion and see if what I am about to do is ok.

Ive an en suite floor to do on Thursday and the existing chipboard floor that's down at the minute is rotten and tatty and needs replacing really to do a proper job. So I am going to rip up the old and fit new 25mm marine ply through out. Then I will use an uncoupling matting with flexible addy and grout. The tiles are Ceramic so are not a problem I just wanted to see if what I am going to do is good enough regarding the ply and matting to reduce/stop movement in the floor?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB