Discuss bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

what size chipboard shall I use on my bathroom floor joists? as someone used ply believe it or not?... lol I have damaged the original ply that was laid in my bathroom and theres also no floor boards underneath that.... im thinking that 18mm ply will be ok without boards? do I then hardi it afterwards or is that eough strength? cheers.
Mr t.
as much as I have enjoyed you're enthusiast posts and tried to understand your mindset because I thought you were really misunderstood, I think I am done with trying understand where you are coming from.
there is too much contradiction in what you post.
just read back what you have posted above!
You have declared your naivety in the first sentence or perhaps not.
i find it very hard to believe that you're not just a journeyman tiler who gets on the old herbaceous or liquid gold and Likes to wind people up for the crack.
i have spent an hour following you this weekend as I thought you were not being given enough understanding.
that has now stopped for me and I will use my time better elsewhere I hope.

your journey to professional t iler

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm planning on tiling my porch, and the tiles and adhesive will take up around 13mm of height...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB