Discuss bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

I need some advice on tiling a bathroom floor. When you get to the bath do you just tile up to the bath panel or do you take it off and tile under it, bearing in mind the batten behind, which the panel is screwed to. if you just tile up to the bath panel how do you water proof along the panel and still allow easy removal of the panel.
If you have to keep the old panel, tile up to the batten, then screw a new batten on top of it to fix the bottom of the panel to.....Gaz

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bathroom floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB