Discuss Bathroom Floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Most acoustic matting you can tile straight onto......you need to make sure the floor is load bearing if not ply first then acoustic matting....BAL do an adhesive specifically for tiling to acoustic matting.....

BAL Acousti-bond
acoustibond.jpg

A specially formulated ceramic floor tile adhesive designed to improve to sound reduction properties of a tiled floor. If used in conjunction with approved matting systems* it will achieve the performance requirements of Part E of the Building Regulations 2000 – Resistance to the Passage of Sound. BS EN 12004 C1FS2 Adhesive.

• Rapid setting
  • Highly flexible
  • Sound reduction properties
but check for compatibilty first....

For details of approved mats please contact the BAL Technical Advisory Service on: 01782 591120.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Floor in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB