Discuss Bathroom Pics in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

meansmee

Just about finished my bathroom. Went for limestone (applestone) tiles after the problems i had with the bad batch of travertine. Pics below show it from start to finish. The tiling was done with the help of a friend who is a tiler. Will put some more pics up when its all finished.

P1080071 (Medium).JPG P1080322 (Medium).JPG P1080345 (Medium).JPG P1080348 (Medium).JPG P1080354 (Medium).JPG
P1080368 (Medium).JPG P1080377 (Medium).JPG P1080379 (Medium).JPG P1080382 (Medium).JPG

Attachments

• P1080376 (Medium).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 162
M

meansmee

@ colour Republic. The wall is in its original position but i did have to sink the bath into the wall by 30mm each side(inc tiles). As for the shower cubicle it could not have been any tighter, i had to cut the architrave down to fit it in on width and when I did the ceiling I over boarded the flat but had to rip the angled area down to board straight onto the timber as the screen fits height wise to the mm.

As for the storage shelf's they were fun to tile (my mate loved me for them
open_mouthed_smile.gif
). He did an amazing job on them and he sure is a perfectionist I said just put full tiles in (mainly as i was going all the cutting) but he wanted to take the brick bond right through to the back of them. Glad he did as going to put some ambient lighting in them this week.

I dread to think what i would have cost to get someone in to do the job start to finish. It has cost me £2550, but that was with a ridiculous amount of shopping around for parts. Its amazing how much you spend just on little bits like all the plumbing components cost me just under£300 but i did take it all right back including the soil stack.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bathroom Pics in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello need some help had a new bathroom done though a builder and the tiling does not look like...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB