Discuss bathroom refurbishment in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Polishtradesman

It looks like that now:
finsbury1.jpg
Floor is 8 sq m
Walls for tiling - about 18 sq m
High - 3m
The job is:
remove: bath, loo, shower, sink, existing floor, existing tiles, old plaster and paint where nessesery, door.

build: new partition wall (10 sq m) for concealed cistern and 2 shelfs with lights, ceilling mounted on frame (8 sq m) and 4 spotlights, leveling floor, reboarding floor, replastering where nessesery, reboard walls for cement base tile background, waterproofing shower

fix: new door, tiling 1.5 m high around, painting and filling, new sink, loo, bath and panel, shower

After renovation:

finsbury.jpg How would you price labour for that kind of job. Many thanks. Bartek

Reply to bathroom refurbishment in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

60 X 40 CM PORCELAIN TILES FLOOR TO CEILING LAID IN LANDSCAPE COLUMNS . THE CORNER WALL NEXT TO...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please see rough sketch. My ensuite is 2x2 m with the door opening into the left into the room...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB