Discuss Bathroom Tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Z

zammo1001

Hi all i hope someone can help me

I am a plumber that has to do some tileing from time to time

The problem i have is thati tiled three walls full height around a bath but the tap end of the bath cut into the window and i also have a basin splash back on the same wall

Everything had to be fitted with trim but also i had to tile the windowsill with no tiles goin on the reveal atall

Now this is hard to explain but if i had tiles all the way along the windowsill with 6mm trim up to the edge/corner

Now how do i go about fitting the tiles for the bath up to the same edge on the bath and also the splashback for the basin up to the same edge with trim?

What is the neatest way doing things the aid of diagrams would be great

Thats in English now

Reply to Bathroom Tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB