UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Battening tool for tanked wall tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

catnipsta

Hi

I am wondering whether anybody has come across a battening tool used for tanked wall tiling?

A Finnish friend of mine had seen tilers use such a tool when he had his bathroom refurbished (In Finland, all bathrooms are required by law to be fully tanked). Apparently, it is a metal batten which is secured to the adjacent side walls with protruding props on both ends, and comes in various lengths.

I've searched online , but have not been able to find anything close to this type of tool.

Many thanks in advance

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Battening tool for tanked wall tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
I would like some advice from experienced tilers on this forum. Had a vertical crack across a a...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had a leak from the shower to the room below. I thought it was likely the silicone seal...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Battening tool for tanked wall tiling
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.