Discuss Be glad to get off this job! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
redditch
Started a bathroom refurb this week, nice woman, 3 daughters, 4 cats, 2 dogs, birds, rabbits, ducks etc......

Put a dustsheet down on the bathroom floor for them on the 1st night after ripout, came in the next morning and one of the dogs had taken a fancy to it and taken a big old dump on it :yikes:
She wash and dried it so no harm done.

Working in there this afternoon, heard a weird squelching noise and then a smell that could only have come from the bowels of the devil himself, one of the cats had s%&t all over the landing!!
She came and cleaned it up but I had to leave the building for 10 mins!

A couple of hours later moggy came up for round 2.......

Its a jungle out there sometimes.....:thumbsdown:

T

TJ Smiler

I had a customer at the end of last year who made me an egg sandwich, as i was standing there happily choping away whilst talking to her i noticed that all the crusts had mould on them, now i'm not happy about that but i can live with a bit of mould but it did start me off paying closer attention to other stuff, and when i looked through her tea-bag stained crumb ridden sweaty work top i noticed the eggs were out of date by about a month. Told her i just had to pop upstairs for a mo and went and deposited the whole thing down the bog.

Filth!

Worked in a Mental hospital once with another tiler doing the toilets,the other tiler befriended one of the inmates ,we got him knocking up the muck ,he started to give biscuits to the other tiler every lunch time ,one day he came running in and said to the other tiler that the matron nearly caught him nicking the biscuits, but its ok I hid them where I always hide them in my underpants,my mates face was a picture :yikes:.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Be glad to get off this job! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Q
What funny/ embarrassing (for you or customer) stories have any of you guys & girls got when on...
Replies
Views
O
Having been fortunate enough to work alongside @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Well, my second actually. Forgot to take photos of my first one, a kitchen floor, as got a bit...
Replies
Views
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB