Discuss My First Paid Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

speed is isnt an issue when your first starting out getting it right is more important.
speed comes with practice and practice comes by doing a good job and getting recommended by your clients. 90percent of my work comes from repeat business good luck.
my avatoir if you look at it is a mosaic floor of a shower room did some years ago took 2 weeks to install it s fish in a pond:)

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
glasgow
Thanks all for the encouragement. As a matter of interest, what could you do differently in that corner? And how long would it take you professionals to do the job? Cheers

Typically speaking Andy, it would take me 3-4 hours to do a kitchen like that. But as mentioned practice makes perfect. The speed side of it comes with time. Ohhh and cracking job Andy keep up the good work ;-)

Reply to My First Paid Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Macclesfield
Business Name
AF Tiling

Thread Information

Title
My First Paid Job
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond