Discuss Been using my new in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Great bit of kit ain't it, how do u find the DNA blade specifically? My duro turbo is on its last legs now
Well mattie i aint used the blade long enough to give a proper account, but so-far its been great for cutting mosaics , i dont seem to use my nippers anymore, i have always had a good eye for gauging a cut visually judging angles, and size. but with two of us cutting its time for a new one as we always seem to want it at the same time .......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Been using my new in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hi folks, I've signed up to ask for some advice. I know you'll wince as I'm a try-hard DIYer...
Replies
Views
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB