Discuss Beer club. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Now I would not call myself a big drinker in terms of quantity , I dont stop off at the pub after work but I do like a drink.
In my earlier years it was Lager I drank , any type but mostly Carling etc.
These days Its mostly Ale, It took a while to get into it but apart from the actual drink and its affects. I like to try beers from around the country and world.
So if you are this way inclined, what is your tipple? any recommendations ?
At the moment I am drinking Erdinger Weisbier as recommended by Joe @Hillhead Tiling.
Favourite Ales are mostly Old Speckled Hen and Black Sheep.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
There's a beer gang that come in a pub I drink at, and they're all ale drinkers and made the landlord get a certain type in, so he did, and now all his locals drink it too.

I'll get the name for you next time I'm in. Not sure if you'd be able find it easy but if you look out for it, try it when you can.

I'm larger though me. :-/ and it shows in my belly size too. Ha

B

bugs183

If you like Weis beir etc try and track down German Alt Beer, more like Mans brown kinda taste, the Germans make some cracking beers. Belgian 'Trapiste' beer can be lovely, you can earn a proper thick head though from it.
You can't go wrong with Czech and Polish beers too, in fact there's not much i won't drink.... apart from Japanese beer, yak!
I've banned my local from serving me Staropramen Lager and Katy Cider, but that's another story!
Cheers for the heads up on the bathroom Sir, i'm talking it through with the client.
:thumbsup:

B

bugs183

He sounds it! Offered to put me up too! It's just one bathroom at the moment, so maybe when you catchup with with all your work you can get back to him.
Looks like i won't be home for 3 weeks!!! All work from this site.
As i said in an earlier post, forgetting all the ongoing changes this is a great Forum not only for advise, but i've found it a brilliant source for gaining new contacts, especially commercial ones i would struggle to get under normal circumstances.

J

jonnyc

How can we residents of Hersham forget.
only thing famous to come from here and proud we are at least I am .
strangely I was looking back at old videos of that time and jimmy pursey always looks so clean cut/sharp and full of life unlike some other bands of that time .
actually they were all full of life energy but he does look like he's in control .
good or not good for the mood of the moment

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Beer club. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB