Discuss Before or after? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Just finished this bathroom. More work than meets the eye.
Just not sure if it looked better before or after.
The customer is painting the walls in various colours next week.
The floor tiles are bent like bananas and non slip. I have worn my nails to the finger ends grouting and cleaning the buggers

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1381520759.999865.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 145
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1381520788.272749.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited by a moderator:

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
The second is the nicer of the 2 for me. Would have changed the WC pan though as the styling doesn't go now. Not sure on the vanity unit although I admire her for having a bit of fun with it.

Well done for going to the trouble of lowering the shower waste, unlike the previous installer who expects people to carry step ladders around with them.
Thanks for noticing , there was a washing machine waste from the kitchen that was run under the bath too. (2 days work re-routing drains) I said in a previous post the bathroom looks very plain but sometimes to make tiling/ bathrooms look effortless there is a lot of effort put in to make it look that way.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Before or after? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All Got a job of tiling a bathroom walls with 60x30 polished porcelain tiles. Ive always...
Replies
Views
ythan
Y
B
Hi all - we are new to this forum but would be glad of some of your expert advice. We have been...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
Hi,im quite new to this site.I did register last week but forgot me password soo sorry if i...
Replies
Views
C
Have recently been asked to clean up a terracotta floor that has had LTP colour intensifier over...
Replies
Views
chuckles
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB