Discuss Customers! Looking for perfection? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

AE8C8C2A-CCDE-45B9-8262-DFAD84BE1270.jpeg
That picture was to show his perfect preparation. Less than a full tile from side wall to door frame on a bowed wall!
On the first day I didn’t know if the bathroom co. hadn’t prepped the job so I made no comments. As the width of the room was only 900 wide it was a joint through the middle and a cut to side walls, to the door frame 1 tile or a tile and a half so in effect no full tiles. It was only after 3.00pm when I started the window wall that tile sizes and shape became the challenge. 2 hours and 12 tiles later I went home only to return to his ‘issues’ the next day.
It was his cleaning of the joints that tipped the decision.
I believe the bathroom co. have returned his deposit.
Onwards and upwards.

Reply to Customers! Looking for perfection? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Customers! Looking for perfection?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond