Discuss Being held to ransom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I did a job for a builder yesterday for the first time, was meant to meet him this morning for the money. Got a call this morning asking if I could latex a room this afternoon for him and he'll give me the money after that. I know there won't be a problem but it just amused me it happened within minutes of reading this thread!! Any chance you can start a new thread about winning the lottery Neale:lol:

C

charlie1

No need for that, all you need is an insurance policy if you know what I mean. I try to be prepared for every eventuality now. Trust me, when you start doing business with these types of people the don't idle chit chat with you, they probe for information about you. If they can then they will use it against you, total control freaks!! It upsets my work tbh and that's why I don't like it but where money is concerned people will be ruthless, be prepared and fair and make the decision to stop work if you need to but pick a time that suites you rather than then to make a stand!

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I do work for 1 firm, plastering, im always a couple of grand behind, i call it saving up :)

Never let anyone get money on you like this !!! they will take you at some point ! and why should you bank -roll them :thumbsdown: since one of my neighbours crashed into me when i was stationary ,and claimed it was 50/50 a few months ago i do not trust anyone anymore :thumbsup: Get your money Monday wilder :thumbsup: or you will end-up losing it :yikes:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Never let anyone get money on you like this !!! they will take you at some point ! and why should you bank -roll them :thumbsdown: since one of my neighbours crashed into me when i was stationary ,and claimed it was 50/50 a few months ago i do not trust anyone anymore :thumbsup: Get your money Monday wilder :thumbsup: or you will end-up losing it :yikes:

I thought you ran into him on the way home from the pub Dave :lol:

Reply to Being held to ransom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a keen DIYer and have chosen an Impey Aqua Dec 4 and waterguard tanking kit. The Aqua...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB