Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss best all round tile cutter for a newbie in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

A

albyshellshear

thanks for the offer ill have to pass as im welding a rear end in a land rover discovery all week (joy)

but again thanks

also been looking into wet cutters a bit more and found this which is about the money would be prepared to pay for one this seems to have the highest power motor out of most in the same price range

so what are the views
NORTON CLIPPER TT200EM DIAMOND TILE SAW WITH 2 BLADES on eBay (end time 23-Jan-10 15:17:37 GMT)
i bought one of these briliant cutters made for industry not d.i.y. you can even screw the gaurd off to make plunge cuts (carefully) i would give it 8 out of 10 at £123 delivered (internet) you cant go wrong :thumbsup:

Reply to best all round tile cutter for a newbie in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy a manual tile cutter for occasional tiling jobs that i need to...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
B
Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I know this has come up before, but wondered if anything new is out or if any one has any...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
best all round tile cutter for a newbie
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%