Discuss best chisel to get tiled bathroom floor up? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

will be purchasing that one in the link tmoz... anybody know of any cheaper of same quality? thanks guys
This is cheaper and will do the job but cheap and good quality dont always go hand in hand.
Direct Power BS26S3 5kg SDS Plus Drill 230V | NoLinksToThis

And one of these, though you may find a cheaper alternative.
Armeg SDS Plus Tile Removing Chisel | NoLinksToThis

D

DHTiling

does the chiosel piece spin on this drill? I have a drill and can also switch it to a hammer symbol but it still spins???

laughitup.gif

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
does the chiosel piece spin on this drill? I have a drill and can also switch it to a hammer symbol but it still spins???

Lol!!

That'll be a hammer drill then mate. SDS usually have a hammer only setting, drill only setting and a combinaton setting. A bit beefier than a normal hammer drill as well.
I picked up a ryobi one not too long back pretty cheap. Google ryobi direct. Screwfix have a cheap set of SDS bits as well for aroun 30 quid. Couple of chisles and a few drill bits in there. They're lasting pretty well too.

Reply to best chisel to get tiled bathroom floor up? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB