Discuss Best cordless angle grinder in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

just bought a bosch 18-125 grinder, gsb-2li combi drill with 2x 5ah batteries.
so far well impressed with grinder, don't have to worry about cutting through cable now. and it's very light.
bosch are also doing an extended 3 year warranty for the drill and grinder and 2 year for the 5 ah batteries!! they must be very sure of their batteries.
all for £360.00.
i like the way the switch is on the side near the blade, just right for cutting, i looked at the dewalt 54v xr grinder but it's heavy and the switch is too far from the blade so can't be used one handed.

M

mr.tile

After six months with this machine,
I can't remeber worked without it..
Small handy, cheap good blades, fabolus!

14meu54.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best cordless angle grinder in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views
J
I am remodeling a bathroom, adding a large walk in shower - 42 x 78. I will use a 40" linier...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an anhydrite screeded floor that’s been down 4mths. I now need to sand it before...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.