Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Best hand held cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

T

The hammer

Hi Alex, i bought the 410 a while back and it was ok for what i needed it for 600x400x15mm Limestone, the blade isn't all that good it didn't leave a clean cut but my cuts were all hidden under the skirting so it was ok. its one of those bits of kit that i'll probably only use once in a while but it saved a lot of time and effort, i was tiling an ensuite in an attic conversion with no room for a table saw so i just used the 410 right outside the ensuite so no need to run up & down stairs all day long
TOP TIP i attatched the water pipe to a plastic petrol can and sat it on a ladder which gave a good enough "gravity fed" water flow, i also used a water spray bottle to wet the tile 1st because the water is fed to the rear of the blade and chucks up a bit of dust before the water feed hits it.
Sorry can't tell you any thing about the Makita.

E

enduro

i would say the Makita by a mile 18v battery x3 if poss, good luck mate
He is looking at these gooner.
dewalt-hand-saw-220.jpg 26088290.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Best hand held cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Is this it? Diamond cutting system DSC-AG 125 FH-Plus 769954 Looks impressive I must say, I'd...
Replies
Views
stefano
S
G
Replies
Views
Ash-wolves
A
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
J
Hi all, Don't know if this is a good saw but seems a very good price. Thought i's post it here...
Replies
Views
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Best hand held cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%