Discuss Best method to remove grout without damaging the tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tbh there only the standard white cheap general tiles but really don't have the time to waste re tiling!

cheap white are generally ceramic... very easy to chip if not careful. Good luck, will be good to see a before & after pic

P

Perfect Tiling

I have a bathroom to regrout for a mate. Tried the vitrex electric grout out tool...rubbish. Then went back to the old hand scraper...even worse. Would be easier to retile it. I dont normally do regrouting but thought as its a mate I would. Grout only been in a year but in the shower its started going mouldy, has cracks along edges and silicon is black. Rest of the room is good as new. No movement in tiles with cracks in grout. Told it was all tanked and tiles fixed with white cement adhesive. Must be something reacting in shower

B

Bradma9

image.jpg

Reply to Best method to remove grout without damaging the tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB