Discuss Best method to remove grout without damaging the tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

Lee garnham

Hi guys
iv got a big shower room in a golf club that needs re grouting as the white original 3mm grout isn't very white any more! Just wanted if there is a quicker method out there!
many thanks

Run a mile lol. Try and clean it or re tile. Re grouting is a nightmare. Marcrist do a grout removing grinder blade that might be your best bet if you def have to do the job. If you got plenty of work on personally I wouldnt be interested its more headache than its worth

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best method to remove grout without damaging the tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB