Discuss best pen for the job.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

well martyn the straights are fine as I do score before putting the tile on the cutter its the curves as I cut several lines down the the actual cut and then nip the bits off its just keeping the curved line there to follow. cheers
Mark your curved tile with your pen,then score your curve with your dry cutter then piano key your tile up to your score mark on a wet cutter.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to best pen for the job.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB