Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Best place to buy Rubi TR-700-s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I don't think you'd find too much difference in Rubi prices around the net. TradeTiler, if the price isn't from there, does try to beat all other Rubi prices though. Just let him know where the price is from that you have quoted and he'll see what he can do.

And as Dave says
Hello, I am
David Neave
the owner of Tradetiler. With over 16 years experience as a ceramic tiler I have faced many of the problems that you face everyday. Our range of tools and equipment will make your life easier and more profitable in the future.

:D

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
just a quick google search finds The Rubi.

Is cheaper but depends on the p&p,to be honest i have givin up on rubi at the moment,sigma cutters seem to be the best value for money.have gone through at least ten rubi wheels in the last couple of months ,some of which the pins have came out on the first day.

been cutting block zebrano/foresta from porcelanosa,wheels are dying on a regular basis,and all the nuts and bolts have been coming loose on every rubi cutter i have used on said job.

Reply to Best place to buy Rubi TR-700-s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm just about to tile a bathroom with 9mm thick porcelain tiles what is the best cutter to buy...
Replies
Views
Q
Selling Rubi cutters........ Both in fantastic condition. Feel free to watch on ebay or pay the...
Replies
Views
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Guy's I'm looking at buying a new Rubi....I like them so sticking with them. I like how the...
Replies
Views
H
I know some tilers don't use or need these but for those who do, do you find them handy and...
Replies
Views
Handyeire
H

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Best place to buy Rubi TR-700-s
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.