Discuss Best way to raise existing screed height/depth in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Hi All. Please help. We are 20mm short after putting down the screed before laying limestone tiles (20mm + adhesive). How can we add another 20 mm on top of screed. Can we use 20mm flow screed? Thanks
Not generally as most flowscreed should need minimum 25mm to be laid bonded. You might e able to use a levelling compound but that would be pricey. As dave says your best option assuming the screed is not heated would be to use 20mm insulation boards....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best way to raise existing screed height/depth in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB