Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss best wet cutter 800w+ in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

N

newton&stockley

HI all, Im new on here and I am a professional tiler and curently have a plasplugs mastertiler. I had to hire a more powerful tile cutter to cut 22mm victorian quarry tiles as mine kept jamming (it is 3yrs old mind). My plasplugs still works perfectly fine on average jobs, I am finding it hard to weight up paying £300+ for a cutter that I will rarely use. I have read a lot on the the forums and people recommend the Virtrex power pro 750w which is exactly like mine or that italian one. I prefer the idea of having a bridge cutter but they are to big to use for everyday use. If I had £750 I would buy DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw.

Please could anyone help in deciding which cutter would be best for me...

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
hello and :welcome: to the forum, to be honest the vitrex tile saws (the 750 and the 800) are the same as the plasplug, not very powerfull and more for d.i.y.

you say you dont use the wet saw very often in which case one of these would be fine , and as with all wet saws stick a decent blade in it and it will be even better.

to get a decent wet cutter your going to have to be spending at least £450 plus, the rubi nd200/300 are good saws as is the dewalt 24000 :thumbsup:

Reply to best wet cutter 800w+ in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Welcome to the Which Tile Cutter is Best? Thread I'm tidying up the forum a little bit, and in...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone , Looking to replace my old wet cutter and I can’t decide between the Norton cilpper...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I need to replace my current cutter and would like feedback on the best wet cutter...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
best wet cutter 800w+
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%