Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Best Wet Room Tray/deck And Where To Buy From? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

I love hand screeded wet rooms. Do share photos of your work as we all like seeing quality handmade work.
No I don't have any, is that a problem?

Next time I do one, I will gladly photograph the process. 99% of my time making my own falls for wet rooms/showers was before the invent of social media so it wasn't necessary to use photos as a proof of ability to do the work.

Maybe there are some hieroglyphics of me doing it though?

Q

Qwerty

No I don't have any, is that a problem?

Next time I do one, I will gladly photograph the process. 99% of my time making my own falls for wet rooms/showers was before the invent of social media so it wasn't necessary to use photos as a proof of ability to do the work.

Maybe there are some hieroglyphics of me doing it though?

No, no problem at all. Always good to see members skills. I look forward to seeing your work.

O

Old Mod

Thanks for your help.

So it would appear nobody really uses pre-formed trays and you make your own floors. Does anyone have pictures of jobs they have done from start to finish?
Also who is best to contact for Wedi/Schluter?

I wouldn't say that was true Gordy, the majority will.
We have two members who keep wet room materials.
There's @Lee@TileTown in the Midlands. (Not 100% sure who's system he keeps)
http://www.tiletown.co.uk/en/

And there's Stuart @Stu Lilley from Lilley tile and Stone who stocks Schluter,
Both members know their stuff and would be a good place to start.
All New Lilley Tile and Stone

Reply to Best Wet Room Tray/deck And Where To Buy From? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Best Wet Room Tray/deck And Where To Buy From?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond