Discuss Best word app for tablets in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Been using my laptop for years for all work related documents but decided to buy the business a new tablet to do the work as the old laptop had become so sluggish.

I have Kingsoft Word on the tablet at the moment but wondering what anybody else uses or recommends. Ideally I want one that looks as close to Microsoft word as possible

i use Ms word and PowerPoint on my iPad . Both free downloads

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Best word app for tablets in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been asked before and I suspect all tilers have their individual...
Replies
Views
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views
D
Hi- I am a new member and this question has probably been asked more than once already. I...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB