Discuss Better Bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Looks a very clever scheme.......

ok, ive a question......once you get to 10,000 points on the scheme, they send you a cheque. How do you show that cheque in your books? Surely it is a capital gains? So must be taxed? This scheme mirrors what C*D (cant bring myself to say the name!) do as well, again i believe a cheque is sent.

Im curious to know what or how this is done.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Upto now? They were messing my customer about.. the tiles they supplied were sub standard!the pottery turned up with stuff missing.so I had to go over to there warehouse (bunch of numpties didn't have a clue))on my day off and show them the problems
!!! They wouldn't take my customers word for it. And they wouldn't evan offer them there money back.discracefull company if you ask me! Rant over bak to work

T

Time's Ran Out

Looks a very clever scheme.......

ok, ive a question......once you get to 10,000 points on the scheme, they send you a cheque. How do you show that cheque in your books? Surely it is a capital gains? So must be taxed? This scheme mirrors what CTD (cant bring myself to say the name - Ceramic Tile Distributors !) do as well, again i believe a cheque is sent.

Im curious to know what or how this is done.

Ive got £39 on my card :lol:

Ps. Love crosswordss and filling in the blanks !

C

Colour Republic

I use Victoria plumb have done for about 2 years find there stuff ok and cheep people moan about there customer service. I spend about 2k a month with them and never had any major problems sometimes damaged goods but they always send replacement next day and you get to keep the damaged items ;) plus you get extra 10% off on trade.

If you're spending 2k a month you're better off going to a distributor mate

B

Bubblecraft

Funny you should say that. I was doing a bathroom fit & the neighbour asked me if I'd quote her for her bathroom. Got the job & when I started a few months later, she just had her kitchen done. It was a shambles & unfinished. She was charged over twelve thousand for it. I told her I could have supplied & fitted her whole bathroom & kitchen for less than that & fully finished right down to the decor. She didn't know I did kitchens too! She was mortified!

I cannot justify silly prices on my quotes. It's embarrassing!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I used to subcontract to a bathroom showroom and one of my customers picked my card up from a supplier to do a wetroom. They had a quote from the showroom and a quote from myself. 4.5k difference. The ironic thing was if they had of gone with the showroom it would more than likely have been me that did the job for them.

Win Win.

I

ian158

I used to subcontract to a bathroom showroom and one of my customers picked my card up from a supplier to do a wetroom. They had a quote from the showroom and a quote from myself. 4.5k difference. The ironic thing was if they had of gone with the showroom it would more than likely have been me that did the job for them.

Win Win.

they do have showroom overheads! Ever had a shop ? Council tax..rent..it's expensive

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Better Bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi - this looks like a really great forum and I’m hoping I can get some advice. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB