Discuss Bexley - 4m x 4m Kitchen tiling required (ceramic / porcelain tile) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Picks06

Hi,

first time on this forum, so apologies if this has not been done correctly. I need a kitchen tiled in Bexley, South East London, in the next 2-5 weeks.

I am getting the subfloor sorted and will have some cement boards also fitted ready for tiling. I already have the tiles and grout, so would just need adhesive.

the kitchen is 4m by 4m and the kitchen is completely empty as it's a complete renovation. I only need the floor tiled. The tiles are quite large, so I think around 400mmx600mm and I believe the tiles are either ceramic or porcelain.

Please let em know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Mike

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bexley - 4m x 4m Kitchen tiling required (ceramic / porcelain tile) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Various Size Collectable Classics Design Samantha Vegetable Ceramic Kitchen wall tiles in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would start wit ha little back story. We've both a house where the main bathroom begged...
Replies
Views
We've had a builder prepare the kitchen floor ready for tiling which he will be doing The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB