Discuss Bifold doors in - I wouldn't be happy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Job I've been dropping in and off for a few months now and one of the gaps was a 4 week wait for bifold doors. I was there when they were measuring up and I told them a shed load of leveller was going down and that I'd get that done before they fit them as the last thing I wanted was to end up having to ramp the tiles down.
Would you be happy with this?

IMG_0262.JPG

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Looks like you've got enough space to make a nice gentle ramp up to the doors.

Large kitchen area to the left that needs tiling too so didn't want to be ramping up.
This was last week and I gave him 3 options
1. Get door put in right
2. Trim it in PVC
3. Tiled upstands

He went with #3 but it don't look right, better than cladding it in PVC maybe? Not sure.

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bifold doors in - I wouldn't be happy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Just wondering everyone's thoughts on leveling schluter curbs. I'm installing a shower kit on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB