Discuss Big Brother in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I'm sure Dave will stay tuned :lol: :lol:
He loves it.

Something to look forward to after his holiday:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, he's going to be well happy, (see, I'm getting the lingo!) Here, the mention of Big brother just gets one reaction: URRGH!! :thumbsdown:

Still, each to their own. Read a really good thing this morning, that basically said:

If you are in a well stocked kitchen, with every imaginable ingredient, and you were about to prepare a certain dish of your choice, would you use ingredients that would not fit this particular dish? That would ruin it? No. Would you actively push against them, reacting as if they shouldn't be there? Make a big fuss of 'the other' ingredients? No. So why do that in life? Why push against others' opinions if they are not your own? Just ignore them, as you would ignore superfluous ingredients. They are just a choice. The main thing is to perfect the process of what you are preparing, what you want to do in life."

W

White Room

Starts for those who are interested..18th August a celebrity version
blah-blah-072.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Big Brother in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Big Brother
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.