• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K

Discuss Bigger pages in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

On my mobile ( one of those types with the suitcase for the battery) the threads are getting longer on the page. This is good until you need to go to the top of the page again. Then it's a case of swiping up. Is there no button to push click press which will jump to the top!
On some phones John, if you tap the area of the screen right at the top by the address bar the screen normally goes to the top.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
On my mobile ( one of those types with the suitcase for the battery) the threads are getting longer on the page. This is good until you need to go to the top of the page again. Then it's a case of swiping up. Is there no button to push click press which will jump to the top!

Bottom right hand corner , there is a word that says , " Top" , clck and thatll take you back to the top of said page.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
image.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bigger pages in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB