Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Bio diesel ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

I found the same thing when running on cooking oil , took a long time to start and warm up the engine , which meant a sluggish motor for a few miles, once warmed up the engine ran well on it

I started mixing diesel through to improve that and have settled on the current mix, when i started you could buy the oil pretty cheap but over the last year it has climbed in price and is now dearer per litre than diesel, I suspect the government had a hand in this

ive also heard that the demand for bio diesel has increased the cost of the raw materials for making the oil

mines an old van with the old style diesel engine and will run on allsorts

Reply to Bio diesel ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening everyone, Does anyone know how long you need to leave fugalite before you can use the...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Bio diesel ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.