I'm Looking For This Tile Black jewel Diamond Tile from Toppstiles

Search the forum,

Discuss Black jewel Diamond Tile from Toppstiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Black jewel Diamond Tile from Toppstiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of the slope from all sides) will be done with mosaic tiles (5x5 cm). After researching I came to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views

Advertisement